Thursday, October 7, 2010

How I Made My Millions: The Man Behind Super Soaker

Everyone has that one idea or that venture that they know is bound to make them rich, successful, and well-known but some how fear prevents them from seeking it and they never reach their full potential.

They lay in their bed day in and day out contemplating if they should or if they shouldn't just to be sad for the rest of their lives saying, "I wish I woulda..." Being an entrepreneur is scary, I won't lie. It takes a ton of hard work, determination, courage, and seeking opportunities, but what is scariest of all is going through your life saying "I shoulda..." or "What would've happened if..." or "I wish I would have..."

The other day my mom told me that when she was growing up she wanted to be a fashion designer. I NEVER knew that about her. It was a piece of her history that I was shocked and a bit excited to hear, but it left me thinking (as her daughter) what would have been? How different would our lives be if...? I was sad to know that she wanted to be a designer because I already know her to be an excellent seamstress. I'm glad that she is in a career that she enjoys and feels like she is meeting her purpose, but I'm sad to know that she was too afraid to venture out and at least test the waters. Life will do that to you sometimes, make you so afraid of your dreams that it becomes your life's nightmare.

Below is a little bit of inspiration for you to not just venture and concur your dreams in entrepreneurship, but to also work hard to make your first million.


"Decide that you want it more than you are afraid of it."
            -Bill Cosby

The Unemployed [but Empowered] Entrepreneur

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!!!!!