Thursday, November 11, 2010

Link Love: The Bougie Budgetista

Recently my BFF featured me and my company on her blog, The Bougie Budgetista, and I want to share it with you!



"So many of us are young broke but still fabulous. My goal as the Bougie Budgetista is to empower everyone to live the good life while being financially savvy. It's about living the champagne life on a kool-aid budget."

She is starting a feature entitled "Portrait of a Hustler" about entrepreneurs and hard-workers that are following their dreams and inspiring others along the way. And I was fortunate enough to be the first feature! So check out not only my feature as the FIRST "Portrait of a Hustler" but also enjoy some great posts by my BFF!


The Unemployed [but Empowered and Hustlin'] Entrepreneur


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!!!!!