Tuesday, March 1, 2011

The Future is Made of Glass

As technology gets smaller, phones get smarter, and geeks get wiser, we consumers are forced to think about where technology will be and how it will affect us in the future.

When you own a business, you always want to be on the cutting edge of technology because staying in the stone age can be the difference between saving money and making it. My manager at my job sent me this and I thought it was the coolest thing (call me a techno junkie). It leads me to think about where the future really does lie and how I can use it to take myself and my business to the next level. Imagine what we could do with a little bit of glass...



I can see it now, who needs a flying car when I can have a car console that tells me good morning and a phone that can transfer information to your table top?

The Unemployed [but Empowered and Techno Loving] Entrepreneur

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!!!!!