Monday, March 14, 2011

Motivational Monday: Choosing Your Path via Oprah

I was recently interviewed for a young entrepreneur's website, which I will post about at a later date, and it got me thinking. How do you know when you are on the right path or if the path you have chosen is the path you are supposed to be on?

As I answered the interview questions and spoke with the interviewer, I thought to myself how every moment I have lived had led up to where I am now. How I felt like I was being groomed to become the person I am now and the person I will be later. Much to the shegrin of my nay sayers, I was and am capable of doing what I love every day of my life and making it a career choice that will soon prosper and blossom into something spectacular, regardless of what path they thought I should be on or wanted me to be on.

Being able to do what you love, is essentially a privilege. Life, people, distractions, whatever gets in the way sometimes but to live your true purpose is a privilege. Today's quote is about that, the privilege of choosing your path and who better to quote than Oprah Winfrey?

"Understand that the right to choose your own path is a sacred privilege. Use it. Dwell in possibility."
       -Oprah Winfrey

The Unemployed Entrepreneur

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!!!!!