Monday, July 11, 2011

Motivational Monday: The pain of life

Recently, I thought to myself
"Self, it seems as though we are going through a period of hell right now. It seems like so many things are happening that it is almost unbearable. What's a girl to do?"
I had to talk to both my mother and my significant other to really understand how important those periods of hell, challenges, trials and tribulations are to our personal growth and to the success of everything we want to accomplish. After talking to them and thinking to myself, I realize that as long as I look at these temporary situations as hell...they will continue to be, but if I look at them as life lessons and appreciate the opportunities then they don't seem as bad.

Today's motivational Monday is about that, appreciating the pain of life in order to appreciate it:
"If you want a place in the sun, you have to put up with a few blisters."
       - Abigail Van Buren


The Unemployed Entrepreneur

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!!!!!