Monday, August 1, 2011

Monday Motivation: Listen to Your Heart

"Let your heart guide you...but listen closely because it whispers"
       - Land Before Time
Recently, I had a pretty tough decision to make. I was confused and scared about making this particular decision because I felt that it didn't involve just myself. It not only involved my family but had the potential to involve a multitude of people. I was so worried about the opinions of others, that I could not hear the opinion that lied deep within my heart. I meditated on it. Slept on it. Prayed on it, but my mind was too cluttered. It was when I received the guidance of the one person I felt this decision would impact the most did I get the answer that I was seeking. It was when I quieted everyone and everything around me that the decision became clear.

meditation Pictures, Images and Photos
Sometimes when we are faced with really tough decisions and don't know what to do. Once we receive all the knowledge we can receive for the decision we need to make it's time to listen to what our heart tells us.

"Let your heart guide you...but listen closely because it whispers"
       - Land Before Time

The Unemployed Entrepreneur

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!!!!!