Wednesday, November 16, 2011

20 Money Lessons for 20 Somethings via Personal Dividends

As a young adult, I'd like to think that I have my entire life to make and save money. Unfortunately, reality has taught me that if I don't start saving the money I'm making now...I'll spend the rest of my life trying to make it. I came across this link in my email that I thought was quite helpful 20 Money Lessons for 20 Somethings.
Briana, the author, takes us on a ride with advice as to how us 20 somethings can be financially smarter. Some of her tips include:
  • Overdrafting is expensive
  • A budget is necessary
  • Don't get too comfortable with loans
  • The IRS is watching
  • You need a lot less than you think

Check out Briana's 20 Money Lessons for 20 Somethings

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!!!!!