Friday, November 5, 2010

Crave Atlanta Tweet Up

Recently, I started following this group called CraveAtlanta. I had heard about them through a friend and after seeing their sassy style of connecting people, decided it was probably a win to be following them as well.

"CRAVE atlanta innovatively connects urban gals to the sassiest, gutsiest, most inspiring people they need to know in Atlanta. Our modern marketplace of soirees, gatherings and online networking serves as your ambassador to everything there is to CRAVE about Atlanta."
        -via their website

Today they tweeted about a meet-up taking place next week so I figured I'd share it with my unemployed and entrepreneur friends in need of a new networking opportunity. Depending on my schedule, I myself might be there. I've been neglecting my networking opportunities lately so this is a definite possibility.

Networking is a definite key in getting your business...business and interacting with potential mentors, clients, and friends. (More on this later) So what do we have to lose?


WHAT: Social Media Atlanta CRAVE Tweet Up
WHEN: Thursday November 11, 6-8pm
WHERE: Spice Market- W Midtown Atlanta 188 14th Street, NE
PRICE: FREE (cash bar)


The Unemployed [but Networking] Entrepreneur

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!!!!!