Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Excelle's "8 Steps to Finding the Work You Love"

I received this email in my inbox almost a month ago and finally got around to reading it (mind you I get so many alerts and RSS feeds a week). It was so profound and insightful, I simply had to share it with you.

This blog is all about not just helping those unemployed people become employed, but also empowering the unemployed to become self-employed. Many of us have a dream industry, job, position, or innovation that we feel in our hearts we want to pursue. Sometimes fear, time, and resources hinders us from accomplishing it. This article by Excelle, powered by Monster, is a gem. I'm sure you'll enjoy it like I did!

Excelle's 8 Steps to Finding the Work You Love:
  • Define Your Dream Job(s)
  • Address Your Fears
  • Do Your Research
  • Find a Mentor
  • Test Drive Your Dream Job
  • Create an Action Plan
  • Establish Thresholds
  • Think Big, Start Small

Read the descriptions and pointers they provided as well as other great articles here.

The Unemployed [but Empowered] Entrepreneur

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!!!!!