Monday, December 27, 2010

Motivational Monday: On Our Perceptions of Success

I had a great conversation with my assistant yesterday about a bunch of different things: school, work, the future, the usual. We talked about accomplishing our goals and seeking our future success when she said the most profound thing to me. In reality it is her perception of success, but it rang out so true to me that I had to feature her as the originator for today's Motivational Monday post.

"I've got two goals in life. Two things that define success for me: 1. Being debt free and 2. Waking up every morning and knowing that I love what I do."
            -DeShon
She tells me all the time I inspire her and teach her many things. Little does she know, I learn just as much from her too.

The Unemployed [but Empowered] Entrepreneur.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!!!!!