Monday, January 3, 2011

Exciting new changes!!!!!

With the new year, comes a realization for new beginnings and to start a new. When I created the Unemployed [but Empowered] Entrepreneur, I did so originally with the intention of creating an online portfolio.

It quickly evolved as a way to inspire others to go for their dream job, start that new business, and to be the best version of themselves in general. And yes I have been told that I have been doing a pretty good job of that. But again, the blog is evolving. As my business grows and I grow, I am realizing a need for you the readers as well as potential clients, investors, affiliates, interns etc.

I'm realizing that for the sake of my business, I need to let you know more about it. I need to let you know more about what we do and why you should hire us. I need to let you know that I'm not in this business and SOA (pronounced So-uh) Event Concepts is not in this business for s**ts and giggles. We are in this business to inspire you and your events through our unexpected levels of creativity, resourcefulness, and knowledge. I know you enjoy getting the inspiration and trust that that will continue, but I am now going to separate the business from the CEO.

You will continue to get insight into business and industry related information as well as the inspiration and insight that you've come to know and love on The Unemployed [but Empowered] Entrepreneur, but now you will get everything SOA and event related on the new blog, http://soaeventblog.tumblr.com created and managed by our new interns as well as myself.

So I implore you, as the new year comes in to add a new blog to your roll with the SOA Event Blog and sit back and prepare to take an imaginative ride with us.

Remember, "your event is only as limited as your imagination." and so is what inspires you.

The Unemployed [and constantly evolving] Entrepreneur

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!!!!!