Monday, January 3, 2011

Motivational Monday: Bob Seger

So.....a long time ago I told myself that as an event planner, I would never plan weddings. That was about 3 years ago, just as I started my current journey. Today, I pulled the foot out of my mouth. That never is currently sitting in front of me LMAOing. But I won't hang my head in shame, I'll just chalk it up to immaturity, lack of knowledge, and lack of interest. I confirmed with my first bride to not only be her wedding consultant, but to be her day of coordinator. *takes bow*

I'm super excited for the progression in myself as well as the progression of the company. I would be a liar to say that I am not nervous or scared, but I know that we will both learn from each other as well as challenge each other and for that I cannot wait.

Today's motivational quote is about "Never saying Never."
"I never say never, because I don't want to be one of those guys."           -Bob Seger
I hope you keep an open mind and open heart, so that you're not one of those people. :)

The Unemployed [but Empowered and Open Minded] Entrepreneur

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!!!!!