Monday, January 10, 2011

Motivational Monday: Henry L. Doherty

As you remember last week I talked about opening my mind to the idea of branching into wedding consulting and day of coordination. As nervous as I started to be, I am now confident and excited. With new ventures comes the need to learn new things. Life is about continuously learning and continuously acquiring knowledge

With that, I order several books about wedding consulting and the wedding consulting business so that I can become more knowledgeable to my new ventures!


Today's Motivational Monday Quote is all about learning...because it never ends.

"Get over the idea that only children should spend their time in study. Be a student so long as you still have something to learn, and this will mean all your life."            -Henry L. Doherty


The Unemployed [and Constantly Learning] Entrepreneur

Don't forget to follow The SOA Event Blog on Tumblr for more inspiration, event pictures, and event industry information powered by our interns!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!!!!!