Wednesday, January 12, 2011

TLC's Top 10 Mom Businesses

I'm not a mom...yet and not for some time, but I love seeing moms who still found a way to follow their dream. I remember having a conversation with my mom about what her dreams were growing up, she told me she wanted to be a fashion designer but did fulfill her dream because life and kids came and took over her focus. I was a little bit sad that she never got the opportunity to make that dream a realization, but sometimes it happens.

Busy Mom Pictures, Images and Photos

Between a 9 to 5 job, 24 hour mothering, and wifely duties I just don't know how women are able to do all the things they do on a daily basis. Call them superheroes, but these women have done it. They have successfully taken care of their families, while at the same time realizing their dreams.

Check them out on TLC!

The Unemployed [but Empowered] Entrepreneur

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!!!!!