Thursday, February 17, 2011

Link Love: 10 Tips for Designing Business Brochures

I came across an article today about designing and printing your own brochures. As I continue to work on the marketing for SOA Event Concepts, I am finding that brochures are a great material to have outside of your business card. Unlike a business card, your brochure can give details about your business and what it offers. When you first start your business you may think that a brochure is too expensive but there are definitely programs you can use to create it yourself or even pay a freelancer with a graphic design background to do it for you.

James Adams of Admixweb breaks down 10 Tips for Designing Business Brochures.

Check it out!

The Unemployed [but Empowered] Entrepreneur

1 comment:

  1. This is a great list and gives everybody something to think about.Read your article and find more ideas that I will start to work on hope to work with me...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!!!!!