Wednesday, June 22, 2011

The Unemployment Chronicles: In Limbo

So...I'm not sure whether or not I'm unemployed or not. Is that weird? I technically have a job, however, I am on temporary leave due to low demand of clients at my job. A part of me loves this down time! I get to spend more time making connections and bringing new clients to my business as well as connecting with old clients. I have to admit, I do love waking when I want to and doing what I want. The other part of me is itching for the drug that we call money. I can't help but to worry about where it's going to come from and how bills are going to get paid. I also can't help but to think that I did something wrong and that maybe there isn't a job in store for me when the slump is over. *shrugs* At least I have my good looks, charm, and business contacts I made over the time I was there if that's the case.

In the meantime, I'm doing me. I'm trying my best to not let it get to me, I make sure I stay in contact with folks at my job to make sure it's not just me. Yes, I feel like the unemployed entrepreneur that I started out to be...but you know what? I'm okay with that.

How are you dealing with unemployment, seasonal work, and temporary leave?

The Unemployed Entrepreneur

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!!!!!