Wednesday, August 24, 2011

My Bucket List

Have you ever seen the movie The Bucket List? It's an awesome movie about living life to the fullest and not allowing yourself to get old or die without you experiencing everything that life has to offer.




I've always wanted to do many things in my life before my time is up, but haven't really compiled it into a list. I finally did...I present to you a snippet of my bucket list.

In no particular order...


1.     Spend a week in Spain
Visit my family in Nigeria
Be a model in a fashion show
Speak at a large conference
Write a book…or two
Create an app
Get CMP certification
Give student loan people the finger
Travel to New York
Meet David Tutera
Reality show
Try skiing
Learn to swim
Pet a dolphin
Skinny dip in the ocean
Public intoxication
Own a pair of Louboutin heels
Go on an excursion through Europe
Have a personal photoshoot at an ancient ruins
Dance in the streets of Carnival
Go to Canada and shop all day with my aunt
Take a perfect stranger to lunch
Pick a millionaire's brain
Have a conversation with Oprah
Plan my first million dollar event

What's on your bucket list? How are you taking measures to enjoy the meaning of life?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!!!!!