Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Happy Birthday to SOA Event Concepts, LLC

It's officially been a year since I started my event planning company, SOA Event Concepts. It's been quite the journey as I've learned new things in the industry, made great contacts, experienced the power of entrepreneurship, as well as build up the name. It's interesting the amount you can accomplish in a year. It's even more interesting what you learn in just a year, as well. Thank you to everyone, good and bad, who has made this year long journey sweet with the nectar of success. I look forward to so many more years, decades, centuries of SOA Event Concepts. I anticipate sharing what events, surprises, and partnerships we have in store. I await what blessings will bestow both SOA and myself. Thank you readers, supporters, friends, and family for being a part of the SOA ride and please continue to ride with me!!!

Lots of Love,
SOA


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!!!!!