Monday, October 31, 2011

Motivational Monday: Regaining Focus

Recently, I've noticed my complete lack of focus on my personal and professional life. I've been wondering how to regain my focus and essentially my happiness. I've been noticing that my focus...or lack there of was completely dependent upon myself. I had to find a change in my habits, situations I put myself in, and my mind. I was unfocused because I chose to allow the negative thoughts dominate me. I recently decided to kick those negative thoughts out of my mind and I've been the better for it. Is is a process? Absolutely! Will I prevail? Definitely! Because I have made the decision to focus on joy and change the things around me that doesn't bring me that...is why I'm the better for it.

So for those of you out there who have lost focus because of a relationship, finances, work, people, etc...this is for you!

"If you focus on results, you will never change. If you focus on change, you will get results."
     -Jack Dixon

Affirmation:
I choose to focus on the positive and learn from the negative.
I choose joy. I choose to be happy with and for myself because it lies within me, not within people, things, or situations.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!!!!!