Monday, January 9, 2012

Motivational Monday: Believing in yourself

I've been hearing so many people talk, excitedly, about what they will be accomplishing this year and how they are ready to live out their dreams and realize their goals. As I listen to these people and get excited for them, I think about how successful they are going to be simply because they believed in their ability to make that dream/ goal a reality.

Have you ever been in a situation where you spoke to someone who want to do something or be someone but they always failed in execution because they didn't believe in themselves? It's like wasted potential...and it's sad. In my opinion, a large percentage of what we accomplish is rooted in the belief that we can and will do it.

So to all my dreamers out there, my goal setters, my accomplishes...believe in yourself...like I believe in you.

"It's not who you are that holds you back, it's who you think you're not."
        -Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!!!!!