Monday, January 16, 2012

Motivational Monday: Just Press Pause

Overwhelmed to the max! That's how I've been feeling lately. Between getting engaged, preparing to move, accomplishing business goals, working for clients, preparing for upcoming projects and realizing personal goals I feel like a circus juggler. Although I am used to having many things going on, it just seems like too much! I spoke to a few of my friends and associates about it and they all pretty much told me the same thing, "Just pause. Take things one at a time."

It's in our nature as humans to want to do everything all at once. We want to feel like supermen and superwomen and say that we can accomplish fifty million tasks. I am admitting that WE ARE NOT! No matter how much we want to believe we are, no matter how much we try to be, we are not! When we feel overwhelmed, we need to JUST. PRESS. PAUSE. (I might be saying this more for myself but...) JUST. PRESS. PAUSE.

"Slow down and enjoy life. It’s not only the scenery you miss by going to fast-you also miss the sense of where you are going and why."
       -Eddie Cantor

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!!!!!