Monday, February 6, 2012

Motivational Monday: Absence Makes the Heart Grow...

Ahhh....that was a nice break. Yes, I know. It's been a few weeks since I wrote something motivating for your Monday mornings. But just like I posted in my last post "Just Press Pause" I had to do JUST that, press pause. After getting engaged, moving, and working with my clients, my life became a world wind. I had to prioritize my life first before I could do anything for my business and then take care of everything else. And I have to admit, it felt great although I missed it.

You know how the old adage goes "Absence makes the heart grow fonder." We typically say it in regards to people that we want to miss us, but rarely do we use it in regards to our dreams, opportunities, or professional life. I love being an event planner, furthermore, I love being an entrepreneur and what it stands for, but sometimes it can become my life. By leaving the entrepreneur side of myself alone for a while, I am now able to further appreciate the goals and tasks that I have before me.

Before this year began, I constantly worried about having enough time and energy to do all the things and projects I have coming up, now that my life is back in working order and flowing effortlessly, my professional life will flow as well. So I challenge everyone who is feeling overwhelmed, lost, or flustered to step away. Allow yourself to miss what you do and what you love about what you do before you start to hate it.

Absence (from your work) makes your heart (for what you do) grow fonder."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!!!!!