Monday, October 4, 2010

SOA's review of The Social Network

I went with the boyfriance's mother to see The Social Network this past weekend. I have to say, I really enjoy movies that are based on a true story. My inquisitive nature makes me always want to know the background story to the things that I have or enjoy in my life. Even though The Social Network is not an authorized biopic of Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg, I felt that it had real authenticity. [Side Note it is based off of the book The Accidental Billionaires by Ben Mezrich] I'm not going to go into serious details because you should go check it out for yourself, but after watching The Social Network I've learned three things:

First, loyalty is hard to maintain when money is involved. And it's one of the first things to go.

Second, the need for privacy and protection is prevalent no matter what business you are in.

Last, a great idea can come from anywhere. Even from someone else's mediocre idea.

Everyone can't be the next Mark Zuckerberg or have a crazy story for how they became the next, youngest or newest billionaire. But always remember, you have a great idea building inside of you. Never try your hardest to be the next anyone. Always do your best to become a greater you. It's up to you to believe in yourself to become the next great version of [insert your name here].

The Social Network in theaters now!

The Unemployed [but Empowered and Next Better Me] Entrepreneur

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!!!!!