Monday, August 29, 2011

Motivational Monday: On Relaxing When You Need To

I've been having a series of hectic and eventful weeks. I asked the Lord for abundance and he has certainly given it to me. Am I complaining? HECK NO! But it does make me appreciate the quiet moments. It's interesting that so many people think you have to work and work and work to be successful, but where they fail at is allowing themselves the time to recuperate. Neither your brain nor your body can work when it has been stressed to the max. Sure many people can work well under stressful situations and conditions, but no one person can continuously work in stress. That is why it's always a good idea to give yourself at least an hour a day and a day a week to just relax, not do any work, and recuperate. I had one of those this weekend. I went to a very nice hotel with the beau, ate great food, and relaxed...because I truly needed it and I'm certain he did too. That is what this week's Motivational Monday is all about...relaxing when you need to.

My Relaxation Pictures, Images and Photos

"The time to relax is when you don't have time for it."
        -Attributed to both Jim Goodwin and Sydney J. Harris

The Unemployed Entrepreneur

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!!!!!