Wednesday, November 9, 2011

If I knew then, what I know now...

Have you ever pondered to yourself, "if I knew then, what I know now I'd..." I'm sure we all have. I can say safely that I say it to myself ALL THE TIME. Some people might look at it as a statement of regret. A statement that "darn it I could have done anything, been anything, accomplished anything if I just knew the knowledge I have now back then."

To me, it's a statement of growth. A statement that you now acknowledge that you have the capabilities to not make the same mistakes or hold the same regrets again. A statement that you now know what needs to be done to get to the next chapter in your life. So let's try it. Let's ask ourselves "If I knew then, what I know now...what would be different?" BUT let's follow that same question with "Now that I have both the experience and knowledge, what can I do with it?"

If I knew then, what I know now...I would have saved more money in college as well as paid some of the interest down.
Now that I have both the experience and knowledge, I can save money NOW and work with my creditors to decrease the interest as well as find opportunities to have financial freedom.


Now...YOU TRY!
If I knew then, what I know now... ____________________________________________...
Now that I have both the experience and knowledge, _____________________________...

Sometimes Every time we observe what we did in the past, learn from it, and accept it it will make us better in the present and at our best in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!!!!!